click here for Attorneys in Fargo
Whos Todays Biggest Idiot?
Email Your Candidate Today and we will post Him or Her
Click Here
YOU BE THE JUDGE

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Drunk Muppet AWARD goes to: Hillary Clinton

Todays Drunk Muppet AWARD goes to:
The Queen of Flip Flop....After criticizing Obama for such a stance in July, Clinton this week said, "here’s what I would do as president: I would engage in negotiations with Iran, with no conditions.”
A day Later......“Well, I will not promise to meet with the leaders of these countries during my first year. I will promise a very vigorous diplomatic effort because I think it is not that you promise a meeting at that high a level before you know what the intentions are. I don't want to be used for propaganda purposes. I don't want to make a situation even worse." Watch what she does not what she say's. Anyone else think this woman is just a little to evil to be on the left?

Steven Elloit
Grand Forks

It does not take long to

Spot a Drunk Muppet
Email Your Candidate Today
Click Here
You be the Judge

No comments: